Atarra Post Graduate College, Atarra is a Government aided institution located in Banda district of Uttar Pradesh and is affiliated to Bundelkhand University, Jhansi. This college has received the pride of being the first of its own kind in imparting higher education in rural regions of Bundelkhand through its five faculties with recognised research centres.
To promote quality higher education and employment generation in remote rural areas and to improve the quality of life and human values with the spirit of whole world as a family.
- To provide necessary academic environmentand and infrastructure for scientific, professional and moral education.
- To facilitate the study of local need based subjects.
- To develop teaching, administrative and research skills.
- To present a platform for research on surrounding problems.
- To encourage female education in rural areas.
Ethical Standards– Ensuring the highest ethical standards to achieve excellence in academic and research activities with impetus on extension activities, physical fitness and environment concern.
Equity- Affirming and protecting the rights, dignity and integrity of each member of diverse community with the motto”वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम”
Student-Centric– Fostering a student-centric environment and providing student centered academic environment.
Responsiveness– Serving the needs of the society and ‘Touching the lives of masses’ through community care and outreach programs.