Atarra PG College is located in Atarra Tehsil of Banda district in Uttar Pradesh. It is not only one of the best colleges of Bundelkhand University but also of Uttar Pradesh. It has five faculties, a large central library, a gymnasium, well-equipped laboratories and separate hostels for male and female students. This college was established in 1960 under the guardianship of the great philanthropist Jagpat Singh.
To promote quality higher education and employment generation in remote rural areas and to improve the quality of life and human values with the spirit of whole world as a family.
- To provide necessary academic environmentand and infrastructure for scientific, professional and moral education.
- To facilitate the study of local need based subjects.
- To develop teaching, administrative and research skills.
- To present a platform for research on surrounding problems.
- To encourage female education in rural areas.
Many of the former students are working at higher posts as Scientists, Educationists and administrative Officers.
It’s our expectation from new students that with hard work and discipline they will establish new horizon of success. The faculty here endeavors to mould their talents and guide them towards a bright future.