INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE COMMITTEE
The Institution understands that learning requires the perfect ambiance. Hence, the Infrastructure, purchase and maintenance committee has been constituted to look towards the infrastructural needs, its maintenance and purchase towards the same. The committee ensures well furnished and equipped classrooms, library, computer-lab, conference hall, office rooms for the deployment of student fraternity. Supply of clean drinking water, proper sanitary facilities, and zones for recreation are regularly checked on. The campus promises a blend of healthy environment, resources, support and guidance to enhance the quality of student experience.
Chairperson : Principal Coordinator: Dr. D. C. Gupta
SPORTS AND GAMES COMMITTEE
To organize and conduct various activities, Sports and Games Committee has been formed with the following objectives:
- To help students to achieve a health-enhancing life through physical activities.
- To help students to understand and respect individual differences among people in physical settings.
- To provide students with a variety of activities that will enhance life – long learning and participation.
- To develop superior individual / team skills and stamina.
- To promote physical excellence.
Games and Sports Committee functioning at the college level has following composition:
Coordinator: Dr. Omkar Mishra